The position is for Technical Architect having senior developer background with a wide range of programming, design and architecture experience. The position will need extensive Java experience, and experience with other object-oriented languages.
The position will need to provide guidance and leadership for tool, environment and other technology related decisions. The person will be crafting robust and scalable application architecture as per business need. The person will also play a technical lead role on the team if needed.
• Should be able to understand the overall business requirement and come up with system architecture and technical architecture for the entire software solution.
• Should work closely with business and customer counterpart to review and understand the requirements and provide appropriate guidance and comments
• Should be able to lead and guide technical team to take the right decision on the technical area
• Should be able to evaluate new technologies and recommend the most suitable approach / solution
• Should work closely with team (offshore and onshore) and provide necessary direction and guidance
• Would be responsible for preparing high level and assist in preparing low level design
• Would be assisting team in delivering quality
• Should work on coaching team on latest Architecture standard and framework
• Should undertake study on emerging technology stack
• Resource should have 12 to 15 years of experience in IT with 3-5 years of experience as Technical Architect
• Must have expertise in
- creating System Architecture, Application Architecture, High level and Low level design
- Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices
- Java / J2EE technologies, Web Development, latest framework like – Spring, Hibernate, React JS etc.
- Object Oriented Design and Development, Design Patterns, UML
• Must have very good exposure to BigData, DataScience, Cloud, Automation, DevOps
• Must have very good analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Should have TOGAF certification
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230003SZ
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/04/28
- Publication date: 2023/03/03