As an architect, you’ll be involved on one or more projects concerning architecture management.
In coordination with Paris teams, you’ll take part in KEAR update:
- Maintain the as-is cartography (all architecture views: functional, applicative and technical)
- Consolidate the target/reference cartography and enterprise data model.
- Help define the possible solutions taking into account the business requirement, assess the impacts and choose the most appropriate solution.
- Validate and then ensure the validation of all architecture documents (all views) by Paris teams and those involved in the project.
- Be the link between developer team, application managers and the users / sponsor.
- Anticipate and accompany changes (impact assessment, communication and training of users, start-up, deployment).
- Be able to propose improvements to legacy applications.
- Be part of the communication to the users, identify or coordinates the action plan.
- Optional: French
Why join us
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.