You will join the Asset and Liability Management (ALM) department/
ALM operates within SGIL which offers clearing and execution services to customers. ALM is in charge of managing both liquidity, interest rate and currency risk arising from SGIL activity.
SGIL is a classified as a Limited Investment Firm incorporated in the UK and as such, is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
SGIL does not deal with, or for, Retail Clients (as defined by the 2004/39/EC Directive on markets in financial instruments). SGIL is a Swap Dealer registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission and the National Futures Association.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
• Provide and analyse the appropriate modelling for some of the liquidity stresses.
• Monitor and report ALM indicators (Gaps, sensitivities, etc…) versus granted limits and propose hedging if necessary
• Monitor and analyse funding needs and treasury position by supporting ALM team in the daily Sources and Uses report and Liquidity Stress tests if dedicated members of the team who produce the reports are absent;
• Participate to stress test modelling
• Automate the reports production
• Provide Management and business partners with ad-hoc liquidity analysis and forecasts;
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.