- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and French;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight time deadlines;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulosity, attention to details and strong analytical skills;
To be a part of Societe Generale European Business Services means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.