During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Participation in the transformation of GBSU as a learning organization
- Participation in engagement activities with our GBSU staff including; assisting with event management, promotion, and idea generation
- Participation in the communication to GBSU Staff and our business partners about the GBSU transformation
- Working closely with our internal partners within the UK and the GBSU/COO teams in Paris and other regions
- Participation to various projects linked to the UK Roadmap; e.g. Environment and Sustainability, CSR, Culture & Conduct
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.