To ensure Business As Usual( BAU) are being performed in accordance with the Statement Of Purpose (SOP) and no deviations
- Ensure no errors or incidents within the Portrec & Control scope and ensuring smooth flow of Business As Usual( BAU).
- Ensure all the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met, including the mailbox management & Adhoc requests.
- Ensure Client confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Ensure there is clear understanding of the regulations surrounding the process you are a part of.
- Ensure the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) / Key Risk Indicators (KRI) are regularly updated to assist your Team leader in publishing the same to rest of the stakeholders
- Work independently on the process.
- Prioritise own work and also support rest of the team members to ensure there are no Service Level Agreements(SLAs) lapse, team perspective.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Knowledge and analytical skills in areas of Capital market operations and Derivatives
- Relevant experience within the Capital Markets practice, preferably Collateral Operations. - Good Oral and written communication with Clients and Regions."
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.