Studies & experience:
- Higher education degree in any discipline combined with professional experience in an analytical setting (both quantitative and qualitative)
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience, of which at least 2 years in the financial/banking industry
- Experience of project management in an international corporate setting, in a matrix governance structure
- Proficiency in English
- Polish level B2/C1
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Knowledge of operational/non-financial risks, operational resilience, and/or tenets of Business Continuity and Crisis Management related to the finance/banking industry
- Skills in MS Office, with particular emphasis on MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (Power BI skills would be a bonus)
- Good time-management skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and unsupervised, while being fully in charge of assigned deliverables
Why join us
Société Générale Poland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere
- Work in an international structure and opportunity for development
- Attractive remuneration
- Benefit package including extensive medical health package with dental care, hybrid work opportunity, meal allowance, holiday fund and many more
- Employment contract
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.