Studies & experience:
- Fully qualified and admitted (Colegiado) Spanish lawyer
- A postgraduate (Master studies) in banking and finance or corporate law by a reputed school will be highly valued
- 4-5 years of minimum experience in banking & finance law practice in a law firm or the legal department of a credit institution
- Spanish (native or equivalent level)
- English (advanced level, verbal and written)
- French would be an asset
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Active listening
- Attention to details
- Ability to manage complex situations
- Client and Result oriented
- Responsible and committed
- Being able to propose new ideas and contribute to the team
- Team spirit: able to focus the energy and talent on collective success
Why join us
Société Générale Spain is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.