Required Competencies/ Qualifications:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in law or finance or information technology.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of (i) spoken and written English and (ii) written Chinese. Mandarin an advantage.
- Experience with building macros in Excel an advantage.
- Previous experience in financial services sector/ derivatives/ structured products an advantage.
- Interest in derivatives/ structured products.
- Attention to details and conscientious.
This is a fixed term 12 months contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the contract.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
This is a paralegal/ junior legal position within the Legal structured products and listed products team. The successful candidate will join the Legal department and work closely with business lines in reviewing and preparing documentation in relation to structured products issuance.