For nearly two decades, SG CIB has been committed to supporting the Middle East’s governments, corporates, financial institutions and investors. We deliver worldwide expertise in Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets. At Societe Generale Corporate & Investment Banking, nearly 12,0001 professionals in more than 37 countries connect entrepreneurs, large corporates, financial institutions, governments and investors with capital markets, and provide financing, investment and risk management solutions. Across Europe, the Middle East & Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific, we are using skill, innovation and global reach to tailor high-end solutions for our clients.
IBD, the Investment Banking Division of SG CIB, offers a global advisory approach focused on strategic dialogue with clients. Building on long-term relationships based on trust, IBD offers clients the whole range of services offered by SG CIB and the Société Générale Group, with a particular focus on investment banking activities. SG CIB client reach is worldwide with solid local expertise thanks to our platforms in Europe (France, the UK, Germany, Italy, Iberia and the CEEMEA region), the Americas and Asia.
Corporate Finance has an integrated worldwide set-up offering a comprehensive range of advisory and capital raising services to accompany its clients thanks to strong sector and product knowledge, and proven capabilities in both local and cross-border executions. The corporate finance activity is about accompanying clients on their strategic investment banking needs from mergers & acquisitions, equity capital markets transactions (such as IPO, ABBs or capital increases) and structured equity solutions (such as equity-linked products).
CEEMEA Corporate Finance team covers a wide territory across Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, in addition to Nordics, Netherlands and the UK, in close coordination with SG country, product and sector teams.
This is an ideal opportunity for a senior Associate or junior Vice President to join an established Corporate Finance franchise within a leading European bank. The position will bring a well-rounded perspective of the development of financial advisory across the CEEMEA region. The potential candidate will be joining a highly successful team in a hardworking but friendly atmosphere
The position will be involved in origination and execution of transactions across corporate finance solutions (especially M&A and ECM transactions), in coordination with Industry Groups and country teams.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Strong involvement in the origination and execution of Corporate Finance transactions across the CEEMEA geographies
- Prepare the presentations for clients, investors and the broader investment community
- Play an instrumental role in the execution of M&A and ECM mandates, taking increasing responsibilities on key workstreams and deliverables
- Work close coordination with other country and products teams, coordinate multi-products pitch and execution in an international deal-making environment
- Help develop transaction structures / structured solutions
- Keep up to date about M&A and equity related topics and activity across the CEEMEA geographies
- Efficient supervision of junior colleagues (interns, analysts and associates as appropriate) and owns responsibility of their work