Key Skill Areas & knowledge Required:
• Appetite and knowledge on capital markets, with a preference for FX, Rates and Credit
• Strong academic and scientific background, Knowledge of Fixed Income models
• Solutions mindset and result oriented
• Exhibit positive attitude and capacity to adapt and build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
• Eager to learn and to have an impact
• Sound coding skills (VBA, Python) and technology friendly
• Mandatory English, Mandarin proficiency strongly preferred, French is a plus
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
Mission Statement & Core Functions:
The candidate will be part of the Structuring team within SG Global Markets. More specifically he/she will work in the Pricing team focused on Fixed Income and Hybrid Structures.