The Alternative Trading Systems (ATS) team is responsible for the development of the technology that supports Société Générale’s Global Cash Equity and Listed Derivatives Electronic Trading Business. The primary focus of the team is developing and supporting the Algorithmic Trading and Smart Order Routing capability.
This is a business requiring a strong technology platform to support the aims of growing both organically and through the introduction of new products.
The team supports a variety of internal trading desks globally across the various asset classes. Algorithmic trading, particularly in the Listed Derivatives product space, is seen as a growth area for SG, and a stable, progressive technology platform is a key business differentiator.
- Undertake the design and development of some of the key ATS software components
- Manage the delivery of high-quality software into the production environment in a timely and low-risk manner
- Ensure development and delivery adheres to all relevant team, ITEC and SG standards
- Client-centric production delivery
- Delivery of simple, maintainable, well-tested, robust software solutions
- Strong collaboration with the wider team
- Deliver within the teams established Agile and Continuous Delivery processes
- Ensure failover and resiliency capabilities of solutions exceeds client expectations
- Ensure compliance with all SG internal policies regarding control and supervision
- Provide second-line support where necessary and develop tools to simplify the tasks undertaken by first-line support team.