SGIAA Department is looking to complement the team with driven individuals, who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, are innovative and prepared to generate new ideas and “go the extra-mile” in achieving a common goal. Joining SGIAA will give you a unique opportunity to not only work on audit missions, but also to participate in department-wide projects aimed at transforming the team to the best in class. For those who succeed, future opportunities include career growth within/outside department, including international mobility.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Auditor-Associate will be part of the Financial Crimes Compliance Audit Team which is responsible for auditing financial crimes compliance functions.
The Associate is expected to have a high degree of independence and autonomy in conducting audit work. The Associate’s primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Organizing and leading interviews and meetings on complex topics and audit missions with auditees and senior team members; providing concise and comprehensive debriefing presentation
- Independently and autonomously driving parts of the audit process, e.g., document the audit diagnostic risk matrix, suggest areas for review, propose audit procedures to be performed; identify and rank risk on a process; propose relevant sampling strategies, etc.
- Preparing high quality workpapers that support the findings and conclusions;
- Performing as the lead on some audit missions, i.e.: define control (audit) procedures, determine the scope, priorities, time schedule and budget, identify required resources; identify root causes, develop SMART recommendations, etc.
- Providing high quality and impactful audit reports, including executive summaries (when in lead)
- Following up on the implementation of recommendations and the action plans
- Participating in department wide transformation projects and actively contributing, communicating and implementing the changes, and supporting others through the process