What will be your responsibilities?
· Manage solution delivery throughout entire lifecycle: analyze, plan, design, build, test, deploy, maintain;
· Communicate and support business teams throughout rollout phases (assessment, requirements document, testing and operations deployment);
· Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process;
· Assess automation opportunities from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution;
· Evaluate multiple options before proposing a preferred solution to the project team or business partner;
· Develop, configure programs and create scripts and macros that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand;
· Design, develop, and configure basic to expert Automation Systems to meet business process and application requirements;
· Responsible for the overall unit testing and integration of the automation scripts;
· Identify workarounds, fix bugs and implement changes;
· Prepare, maintain, and update project documentation related to developed solutions and post production support;
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.