Your Role in a Nutshell:
The activities :
The service covers the level 2 support of the OPS and AFT applications, which comprises the following 4 components:
· Achieve the Morning Check of applications operation;
· Ensure that the OPS and AFT platforms are maintained in operational condition;
· Ensure that Tosca scenarios are kept in operational condition;
· Adapt existing Tosca scenarios to application changes.
The service provider must also contribute to the formalization and enrichment of a knowledge base necessary for handling known incidents and malfunctions, in order to:
· Increase knowledge and mastery of the tools and typologies of incidents encountered;
· Reduce service recovery times;
· Reduce the number of incidents.
The deliverables :
The Service Provider undertakes to deliver the following deliverables:
· Weekly and monthly reporting;
· Post mortem incident production;
· Completed ticketing tool (s);
· Documentation and procedures to complete and manage;
· Updated TOSCA scenarios.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
A little about You:
· Have the ability to analyze incidents, especially on a Windows environment;
· Follow incident instructions (communication, message, priority management, etc.);
· Take into account changes in scope, applications or techniques;
· Share the knowledge of all the incidents, all the controls, all the follow-ups and ensure a good level of communication with the level 3 support.
We also value:
· Team spirit ;
· Responsible attitude and Customer oriented ;
· Autonomy in working ;
· Ability to summarize the information ;
· Willingness to help and guide your colleagues in technical matters.
We offer :
· Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
· Yearly bonus per company policy;
· Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
· Continuous training and development programs;
· Work from Home 1 day/week.
Your mission :
ITIM (Innovation, Technology and IT for Businesses) is the entity of the Societe Generale group that invents the information systems of the retail bank of tomorrow. Its main challenge is to design and deliver rapidly IT solutions that are simple and innovative, scalable and secure, inspired and designed with customers, while ensuring quality in everyday life.
These two applications are currently managed by two separate teams performing Level 3 support, working closely together. The service described here aims to set up a team performing level 2 support.