Your Role in a Nutshell:
The activities :
The service covers the level 2 support of the OPS and AFT applications, which comprises the following 4 components:
· Achieve the Morning Check of applications operation;
· Ensure that the OPS and AFT platforms are maintained in operational condition;
· Ensure that Tosca scenarios are kept in operational condition;
· Adapt existing Tosca scenarios to application changes.
The service provider must also contribute to the formalization and enrichment of a knowledge base necessary for handling known incidents and malfunctions, in order to:
· Increase knowledge and mastery of the tools and typologies of incidents encountered;
· Reduce service recovery times;
· Reduce the number of incidents.
The deliverables :
The Service Provider undertakes to deliver the following deliverables:
· Weekly and monthly reporting;
· Post mortem incident production;
· Completed ticketing tool (s);
· Documentation and procedures to complete and manage;
· Updated TOSCA scenarios.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.