• Good knowledge of financial modelling and corporate finance
• Ability to problem solve and implement process improvements
• Highly organized and proactive
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Rigorous and curious
• Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness and problem solving skills
• Proficient in Excel / PowerPoint
• Excellent attention to detail
•a prior experience in financial markets is required
• Strong academic record and must have a degree in finance, and in mathematics or sciences
• Fluent in English
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.