Description of the Business Line or Department
Our Prime Services & Clearing proposes a unique continuum of expertise that offers global access to a complete cross-asset service in cash and listed derivative instruments across Equities, Fixed Income, and Foreign Exchange.
More precisely we offer a client-focused model, a simple managed account structure (including a state-of-the-art straight-through processing and prime brokerage web portal) and a global 24/6 follow-the-sun service throughout the trade life cycle.
Our mains clients include hedge funds, Commodity Trading Advisor, pension funds, asset managers, financial institutions, brokers, public trading groups, investors.
Azure DevOps Engineer role provides a unique opportunity to gain exposure to our business, working alongside with our Front/Operation desks gaining business knowledge and acting as a technical & functional solutions provider.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
We are focused on building a new platform based on the latest technology stakes (public and private cloud) and relaying on one of the most advanced production practices in the investment bank industry.
The successful candidate will have to ensure an optimal Prime Services & Clearing production quality by providing a stable information system, thanks to a technical and functional support across Listed Derivatives perimeter.
To remain on the cutting edge of technical and technological information system and due to financial regulation, the successful candidate has to guaranty its evolution’s agility in today fast-changing environment.
Our candidate needs to have the ability to work well within a global team (APAC, EMEA and AMER) in a follow-the-sun mode, on his/her own initiative in a highly pressurized environment. Also responsive, high-energy, we need him/her to be able to get quickly a fluent understanding of our business needs and technology stacks.
The candidate has to manage the expectations and relationships of users, sponsors and senior management.
Summary of responsibilities
- Work in a follow-the-sun support organization (24/6 global support).
- Analyse outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them leveraging on Kibana with Elastic-search.
- Configure, test, and rollout in production new infrastructure and application changes via CI/CD.
- Manage APis, microservices, docker and Azure managed services (i.e., AKS, PostGres, KeyVault).
- Support the deployment pipeline in regards packaging and deployment, and integration with test automation (i.e., Jenkins, ArgosCD).
- Ensure production stability and performance as well as a secure infrastructure environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions.