As a Business Analyst on Compliance Risk Assessment you will be responsible for controls regarding the device activity, within the Embargo team.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Performing controls on device compliance in accordance with CPLE/ FCC/ EMB recommendations, management of sanctions lists, optimizations for alerts filtering tool, handling requests received by the team;
- Perform quality checks by analyzing the received reports (configuration, lists, etc.);
- Identify anomalies and inform the team members;
- Prepare an action plan to remedy identified deficiencies and communicate it to concerned entities;
- Present the results of the controls to the team as well to the management.