A little about You:
- You have excellent understanding of Java SE and multithreading (threading frameworks are appreciated);
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanisms;
- Knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ) and asynchronous communication;
- Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (e.g. Elasticsearch) would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN; Sonar and DeployIT (nice to have);
- Knowledge of Docker
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Société Générale European Business Services is a player in the shared service center market and delivers high added value services in various fields of activity for worldwide entities of the Group (finance/ accounting, procurement, human resources and IT). The company is currently serving over 20 countries mostly across Europe for all major business lines of the Société Générale Group. The Shared Service Center for IT (SSC-IT) of SG EBS is a new organization that started early in 2014 to provide Société Générale Group IT Services. The mission of SSC IT is to contribute to SG Group transformation by proposing advanced high quality IT services along with innovative operating models. A large part of our team is integrated into the IT department (ITEC) of the Investment Bank of Societe Generale - GBIS for Global Banking and Investor Solutions. We are currently extending the team to work with all business lines of Société Générale Group: French retail bank, international retail bank and insurance services, and corporate IT systems.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.