1. Responsible to manage accounting & Risk consistency for RWA and ECL computation and to make adjustment based on BASEL Guideline.
2. Asset Liability Committee (ALCO) deck to be published to entity CFO’s for credit risk.
3. Collect the Data quality and identify the root cause, which intern need to be fixed, which includes having a strong coordinating skill with different teams.
4. Take part in projects driven within and outside the department in SG.
5. Drive the process change based on the regulatory requirement and change when expected.
6.To perform Credit Risk RWA dashboard giving the view of business, product, portfolio.
7.To Analyze Doubtful & Provision data and to evaluate the RWA calculation and correct if necessary.
8. Monitoring the Entity RWA and highlight any major swing with detail analysis.
9.To take part in Governance call with entity CFO’s and other senior management.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.