- All Swift Payments, MT1XX, MT2XX, MT9XX
- Domestic and International Payments
- Knowledge on European payments like SEPA is an added advantage
- Manual Entry of Payments
- Balancing and reconciling of positions related to payment activity
- Having knowledge on Corporate Actions, Liquidity Management
General Ledger and accounting
• Require 8+ years relavant experience.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
• Strong fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets
• Knowledge in compliance or regulatory projects is a big plus.
• Knowledge of end to end flow between FO-MO-BO
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
• Experience on SQL is a must.
• Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.