• Require 4+ years relavant experience.
• Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented.
• Strong fundamentals in Investment Banking and Capital markets
• Knowledge in compliance or regulatory projects is a big plus.
• Knowledge of end to end flow between FO-MO-BO
• Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
• Experience on identifying and executing test strategies, test plan and functional test cases.
• Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
• Experience on SQL is a must.
• Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period.
• Problem solver, thinker and analyzer
• Solution challenger when relevant
• Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to understand and end user directly
• Synthetic communication. Formality, details level and options of documentation should be in accordance with talkers ( Support teams, Bas, end users representatives)
• Have negotiation skills (tactful)
• Ability to raise factual alerts & risks when necessary
• Organized and practical
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Société Générale is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 151,000 people worldwide in three key businesses: Retail Banking & Financial Services: Société Générale serves 30 million individual customers worldwide. Global Investment Management & Services: Société Générale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody and under management. Corporate & Investment Banking: Société Générale ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance The position is part of Bangalore team developing real-time, multithreaded, highly complex trading systems for Investment Banking division of Societe Generale. The position offers opportunity to specialize in a core investment banking domain with exposure to trading business process, complex financial products, risk and pricing management. It offers opportunity to apply and learn high end technical architecture with performance, scalability, adaptability and reactivity concerns. Its offers opportunity to master and enhance exciting Agile software development practices exhibiting accuracy, business agility, risk and value driven approach thereby installing self confidence, self learning, and collective ownership principles.