• Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
• Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
• Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
• Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
• Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
• Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
• Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.