Profile Required: Business analyst
• 3-5 year of experience as business analyst (with knowhow on production) in a sensitive/critical wholesale or investment banking application (specifically in Capital Markets Surveillance Domain)
• Strong communication and coordination skills with multiple stake holders. Assess existing situation, propose and follow up improvement’s actions
• Ability to understand / formalize and document the details/constraint and provide a high level view on the situation & action plan
• Should have strong investment banking knowledge and good on pre-trade, post-trade & Surveillance processes
• Ability to convince and make various profiles (BA/PM/PO/Managers) having different priorities understand/agree on a common approach/action plan
• Ability to analyze a large set of data, spot and categorize the most problematic ones. Good SQL knowledge preferred.
• Good team spirit, ability to work in international/intercultural environments (lots of interactions with onsite stake holders)
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved