· Solid understanding of Investment Banking domain and accounting. Functional SME on the Application modules handled
· Expected to get involved in stake holder management, co-ordination with team, participating in workshops, understanding requirements, ensure this is translated to developers, prepare detailed test plans, testing, coordinate with users for UAT etc
· Single Point of Contact for all application related deliverables.
· Responsible for Definition and Creation of application related procedures
· Carry out requirements gathering and Impact analysis and suggest the best solution designs to users and technical managers
· Perform status Reporting on deliverables of the team to higher management and all stake holders
· Monitor and review of all application deliverables and propose Business cases for Innovation.
· Provide L3 functional support to application end users and production support teams.
· Enable juniors staff on functional understanding of the application and contribute at various BA forums level.
G Good understanding on reconciliation application and accounting application.
Good understanding of Investment Banking domain
Rich experience in Financial Management Systems.
8 years of minimum experience in financial/banking projects.
Expert in Business management, requirement gathering, Solution consulting and test strategy execution.
Accountability on Documentation of BRDs, FRDs, Requirement traceability and Functional Testing
Carry out requirements gathering and Impact analysis and ensure that all the related topics/projects are well understood.
Provide L3 functional support to application end users and production support teams.
Familiar with SQL query writing and BDD best practices
Familiar with Project management, Strategy planning, Budget estimation as part of Stream leader activities.
Excellent analytical skills, problem solving skills, client communication and presentation skills
Good understanding of Agile methodology and scrum practices
Specialist in regulatory compliance change implementations
Potential deep drive capabilities in identifying Business cases on Innovation and take lead on the topics
Good interpersonal skills to able drive the team initiatives, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
Thoroughness and ability to work independently on multiple concurrent assignments with minimal supervision.
Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Drive the projects independently and ensure high quality deliverables with in the timelines committed to the Business.
Knowledge of end to end flow between FO-MO-BO
Project Budget and team Capex
Stakeholder management , driving meeting OPCO , Steerco
Experience on working on new proposals
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.