- Proactively & consistently contribute towards materializing the ambitions of the global REG unit in the areas of value creation, service offer ambition, partnership with Location Strategy Office & Centre of Excellence on REG cluster.
- Operational Excellence responsible for regulatory reporting activities, to enable the process eficiency increase (Lean Six Sigma, automation, etc.), strengthen the communication towards the partners and development of center of expertise on regulatory reporting operation within SG Group Shared Services.
- Permanent Supervision & Control – support the team in develop/ review/ maintain the set of controls, monitor the Control Procedure updates, follow-up on managerial control execution & support the organization initiatives to strengthen the control framework.
- Supports the organization to better steer and manage efficiently the productions of regulatory teams: capacity planning & capacity analysis.
- Operational governance support (preparation, animation) & follow-up on action plan: return of results after production cycle, different committees on results communications to management and partners.
- Implement standards for the Production Supervision Stream: homogeneity in process steering and synthesis documents (Dashboards, Certification Pack, KPI, KRI, Controls).
- Perform project management activities by supporting the projects regarding tools implementation & process/ organization improvements within Regulatory Reporting department.
- Regulatory Reporting project portfolio management: updates on status & perform analysis to enhance prioritization, feasibility of delivery in link with operational capacity to support & budget status/ reallocation needs.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, regarding employee well-being, proposals, and planning.
- Knowledge Management – Onboarding process, employee development (upskilling) and Business resilience in terms of knowledge (Process Inventory: Ownership, Backup, SOP Inventory).
- Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help to define new operational strategies.
- Reviewing internal and external communications: drafting key communications, reports, pitch decks or presentations, disseminate critical information, provide periodic up-dates, and deliver various organizational communication to the teams in the perimeter as well as address any concerns or grievances.
- Organize REG Events (REG ALL Staff, REG FEST, All Hands)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business, Economics or Finance
- 5+ years of qualifying experience in consultancy, banking or financial services (Big 4 is a plus)
- A strong track record in key stakeholder management and relationship management
- Experience in financial reporting/ finance/ process
- Awarness in Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management,Project management
- Participation to organization/ change management/ projects implementation.
- Strong MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) knowledge
- Good Organization and ability to multitask
- Time Management and prioritization skills , should have the ability to follow-up on delivery according to deadlines
- Business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (with business partners, external and internal clients)
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Good collaboration and inter-personal skills
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300011F
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/05/15
- Publication date: 2023/02/22