• Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
• Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
• Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
• Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
• Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the
• Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
• Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
• Candidate should have at least 3 years of experience as Business analyst
• Understanding on Liquidity Risk and Banking products such as Equities, Fixed income and Derivative products is mandatory
• Understanding on BASEL III Liquidity ratios is required
• Experience in working with conceptual and physical Data Models, with proven SQL skills is a must
• Strong Business Analysis skill across artifacts like Impact analysis, Business Requirement documents, Functional
specification document, Functional Validation (Testing) and etc.
• Agile process knowledge like user story, sprint, planning, demo is also a must.
• Ability to perform validation, testing, functionality reviews and relevant training (peer on boarding, developers, ..).
• Proven communication skills (spoken and written) to interact with on & off-shore teams with multi-cultural environment.
• Should be a quick learner, adapt to change, pro-active & self driven.
• Strong analytical skills and proven numerical skills.
• Keen sense of quality and client orientation
• Should be flexible to work from different locations and different timings.“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.