- Ensure new features are delivered on time and fitting business needs
- Manage requirements and specifications thought Jira ticket
- Animate Daily / Sprint meetings, manage the Dashboard and follow closely the Roadmap.
- Working closely with front office and the different support functions to:
- Ensure that the modeling of products and transactions into our information system is done in an accurate and timely manner
- Coordinate with FO and support functions to follow up and push for resolution of production issues
- Push for automation, simplification and convergence of the processes
- Analyze impacts of NPCs / new products
- Following up of the OKR and pushing for remediation actions.
- Fostering a spirit of teamwork and unity. Improving employee experience.
- Facilitating knowledge sharing and transfer within team and between internal partners
- Optimal operating model: Planning and allocating resources effectively to meet budget, productivity and quality goals.
- Contribute actively to the production support, especially with a monthly morning/lunch shift
- Knowledge of the capital market businesses
- Knowledge of processes, procedures and information systems
- Autonomous in managing the full software development lifecycle with a strong emphasis on user requirements and testing
- Change Management
- Proven experience in Agile
- Knowledge of Equity derivatives products and/or structured products payoffs and/or financial specifics
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Strong team player. Enjoy deliver solutions to the business
- Communication, Relationship building
- Well organized and good business analysis skills
- Performance management
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions
- Open-minded and curious to help rationalize and maintain the existing systems
- Foresee possible issues to avoid them in early development stages
- Aware and curious about new technologies to share their benefits and explore them
- Experience in interacting with other IT peers in Asia and Europe
This role requires an experience in financial industry of 5 years with a similar role
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I Favour the team’s interest over my own results
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The candidate, if successful, will be part of the Asia Equity Exotic Pre Trade and Post Trade team and will be handling all topics along the pricing, booking, documentation chain, transversal and Ad-hoc requests from Front Office to Back Office.
As part of the Global Business Service Unit team, we work hand in hand with the software developers, project managers, and users to design, develop, and ensure the stability of global Pre Trade and Post Trade solution for the Equity business line.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.