• Take complete Individual Accountability of the Business intelligence and Analytics solutions for business Need.
• Participate with business users for requirement gathering and convert that into a technical design document.
• Participate in design discussions and be able to implement any design decisions.
• Prepare high –level Architecture designs for the Power BI, Microstrategy and Kibana reporting solutions.
• Should be able to add more business value in Business intelligence solution by Data Analytics.
• Identify the performance bottle-necks in the report and resolve the same.
• Provide good solutions/approaches for any complex requirements.
• Champion data quality, integrity and reliability throughout the department by designing and promoting best practices
• Understanding the data that will be available on Source Systems in business terms and provide complete solution based on those data understanding for end users.
• Understanding of Infrastructure Domain/ITIL to provide more business site of Reporting utilization's.
• Experience in using the Jira Project Management tool
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Prior experience in end to end BI Implementation projects with products Power BI, Kibana and open source BI Tools like Pantaho,Jaspersoft etc .
• Should had experience in understanding Data Specially Infrastructure Domain related and provide business insight to bring more Utilization of BI for organization.
• Proficient in customization and configuration of Power BI, Kibana product suite.
• Proficient in all three components of Power BI(SSIS/SSAS) and Report Server, DAX and M language.
• Should have experience in Data Analytics by using R or Python.
• Should be able to do complex design and high-performance architecture.
• Ability to evaluate technical approaches and discuss pros and cons of each to arrive at a design.
• Should have strong concepts on building Security around the entire Datawarehouse.
• Good Functional Knowledge in the areas of Infrastructure Domain Preferably Storage/Network etc, ITIL.
• Strong Data warehousing and Data Modelling Concepts.
• Strong T-SQL knowledge is highly desired.
• Strong skills around Performance tuning (queries / data load processes) .
• Aware of the standard Change management and Project management processes.
• This role will focus on Support, Enhancements and new Projects.
- Experience working in Agile Team
- Analyzing new requirements, designing and implementing technical solutions
- Strong Communication skills – should be able to articulate and present project demos to leadership teams
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Capable of quickly learning & implementing new tools/technologies
- Strong technical ability to research and independently drive technical POC’s
Good to have:
- French speaking/understanding
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, NoSQL