In the role of Business Analyst, would be responsible for implementation and support of business information systems of Global financing and debt capital markets.. BAs should be able to identify business needs, problems and opportunities, and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business goals.
Candidate should have a strong BA expertise in IT Projects belonging to financial / banking domain, with outstanding knowledge of capital markets, financing domain
• Strong functional experience in Wholesale investment banking domain, focused on front office operations
Wholesale investment banking: corporate banking, providing financing, advisory and hedging solutions
• Origination and Credit approval process for corporate banking.
• Business analyst experience on IT side.
• Experience of working with IT transformation projects for any investment banking service.
• Enthusiast in solving business problems, market intelligence ,…
Experience in debt capital markets, end to end bond issuance process with good market insights;
Should have experience in agile methodologies.
MBA in finance or any relevant certification are an added advantage.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.