• Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raises clarifications with stakeholders.
• Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
• Train developers on functional concepts and resolve functional problems faced.
• Acts as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
• Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
• Encourage best practices and apply them in the team - responsible for functional product quality.
• Understand Agile practices (daily scrum, iteration planning, retrospective, test driven, model storming) and follow the same.
• Set priority on work product as per the agreed iteration goals.
• Work effectively with other team members by sharing best practices.
1. Ensure business requirement capture and drive analysis independently and autonomously
- Capture business requirements aligned with the overall business objectives
- Analyse business requirements based on prioritization given by PO
- Study impacts of business requirements advising on options, risks & costs
- Help the PO and the team in decomposing requirements into detailed stories
- Translate requirements into Functional Specification documents/BRD’s
- Assist the PM in producing artefacts like Project Schedule,Business Case etc.
2. Ensure the functional design of the product delivered by the team
- Support knowledge of the team on the business process with the help of the PO
- Research to determine if solutions currently exist within or outside the business unit
- Inspire team to search for the optimal functional solution and facilitate related activities
- Understand technical constraints and participate to the product design
- Prepare the design options for PO decision after team consultation
3. Ensure functional quality of the product and Production stability
- Analyze functional change impacts on current production SLA & OLA
- Contribute to the BDD activities by providing user scenarios
- Contribute to the functional testing strategy definition and to functional testing activities
- Contribute to deployment through functional pre-requisites and post-deployment checks
- Contribute to functional support activities of the team
- Contribute to users change management (on-line help, training) led by the PO
4. Support the members of the team in their functional activities
- Train new joiners and team members functionally on the product
- Help team members in solving their functional issues
- Demonstrate solid understanding of the Capital markets domain and IB concepts
- Ability to drive the team to deliver independent functional studies
5. Ensure integration of the product in the IS in sync with the functional architect
- Analyse impact of product design on IS functional architecture
- Understand and take into consideration technical architecture constraints
- Contribute with Functional Architect in the choices of implementation within the IS
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.