Main responsibilities :
• Functional expert on Credit Risk, with strong knowledge of end-end business process
• Functional Specifications, User Stories, Design and Solutioning (Impact Analysis and Validations)
• Promotion of IS Strategy and Functional Architecture
• Stakeholder Communication and Negotiation
• Liaise with all related Business and Support Unit stakeholders, including Product Owner, to analyse and challenge business requirements, leading to functional specifications and detailed user stories
• Strengthen functional testing strategy definition and activities
• Validate the effectiveness and coverage of test strategy
• Contribute to Product functional improvement with metrics on business usage
Profile : 6 – 8 years experience as Business Analyst in Banking Domain
• Functional knowledge of Banking domain and Credit Risk
• Proficient in IT development processes
• Functional Specifications, User Stories, Design, Solutioning and Testing
• Good Communication and Stakeholder Management skills
Good to Have:
• Experience in SQL and Reporting tools
Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with counterparts in SG Paris
Ability to handle functional issues and escalations
Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status."
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.