Main responsibilities :
• Functional expert on Credit Risk, with strong knowledge of end-end business process
• Functional Specifications, User Stories, Design and Solutioning (Impact Analysis and Validations)
• Stakeholder Communication and Negotiation
• Liaise with all related Business and Support Unit stakeholders, including Product Owner, to analyse and challenge business requirements, leading to functional specifications and detailed user stories
• Contribute to Product functional improvement with metrics on business usage
Profile : 3 - 6 years experience as Business Analyst in Banking Domain
• Functional knowledge of Banking domain and Credit Risk
• Proficient in IT development processes
• Functional Specifications, User Stories, Design, Solutioning and Testing
• Good Communication and Stakeholder Management skills
Good to have
• Experience in SQL and Reporting tools
• Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with counterparts in SG Paris
• Ability to handle functional issues and escalations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status."
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved