We are seeking to hire a skilled Business Analyst DWH to help us with the development of our current projects. As part of our team, you will play an essential role in the innovation and creation process of Societe Generale software solutions that can reshape the digital world of tomorrow.
What you will do:
- Analyze the business need and implement queries to retrieve the data or indicators requested by the Business or Project teams, within a short time (agile project);
- Adapt and execute queries for recurring requests;
- Develop and execute a test plan to validate the result of query execution;
- Check the quality of the extracted data and, if necessary, request the correction of detected anomalies;
- Share extractions in accordance with the rules of confidentiality;
- Identify missing data and, if necessary, reassess the need for the business to plan an evolution of the DWH;
- Working in Agile mode (KANBAN);
-Between 5 and 10 years of experience in business intelligence;
-Good SQL level;
-Very good oral and written French practice required;
-Star modeling knowledge;
-Mastery of banking (vocabulary and functional business objects) for an immediate understanding of the need;
-A first experience in the bank Société Générale would be a plus;
We also appreciate: Team spirit, Responsible attitude, Autonomy in working, Ability to summarize the information, Client oriented, Willingness to help and guide your colleagues in technical matters.
Why join us
GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & hybrid model with work-from-home enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230005ET
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre Romania
- Starting date: 2023/04/03
- Publication date: 2023/02/24