1) Bachelor’s degree in IT.
2) 5+ years of hands-on developer experience in IBM-i(AS400) with RPGLE, CLLE, SQL skills.
3) 5+ years of experience in back office settlement system GMI with good understanding of trade processing, position management, margins, GL flow, regulatory reporting, fees and commission and corporate actions.
4) Good understanding of Exchange traded derivatives, trade life cycle, OTC.
5) Good knowledge of batch steps and regional processing flows with experience of GMI/AS400 - L2/L3 Production support.
6) Good communication and analytical skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.