Role Dimensions and Responsibilities
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Implement test cases as per the test plan
- Work on the deliverables assigned as per the testing strategy
- Contribute to functional support activities of the team
- Analyze functional change impacts on current production SLA & OLA
- Contribute to deployment through functional pre-requisites and post-deployment checks
- Apply knowledge and implement of best practices and processes on functional testing activities & strategy definition
- Implement Testing of functional hypotheses submitted by the PO through prototypes
Business Requirements Elicitation and Critical Analysis
- Animate workshops with business users to refine or clarify business requirements
- Understand the functional meaning of data from different source systems
- Analyze and Challenge business requirements based on prioritization given by PO
- Help the PO and the team in decomposing requirements into MVP then into user stories
- Predict functional dependencies between teams working on the same platform
- Understand technical constraints and participate to the product design
- Prepare test cases and perform them
- Understand and resolve the functional issues from the business
- Understand the target system principles
- Understand the Business data model on the target system
- Understand the data sharing mechanism between different source systems and target system
- Understanding of data manipulations in source system
- Ability to manage configurations on target system
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of the data manipulations in the target system
Implementation Strategy and Support
- Execution as per implementation timelines, scope & costs without any cost, effort or schedule overruns, as per defined and agreed SLAs
- Help team members in solving their functional issues
- Execute best practices and processes (ITIL) on production support activities
Functional Specifications, User Stories, Design and Solutioning (Impact Analysis and Validations)
- Translate requirements into functional uses cases and specification documents.
- Study impacts of business requirements advising on options, risks & costs; perform fit gap analysis and impact analysis on current data
- Envision business flow and translate the same into technical implementation details highlighting the impacted components/features of the application.
- Participate to functional chapter of the tribe as part of tribe governance
- Participate in Team Level Daily standup, Iteration/Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Team demo, Backlog refinement
Sphere of influence within the organization
The is an individual contributor role within SocGen’s Global Solution Centre in India with extensive interaction including day to day business direction coming from the onsite project and business teams, primarily in Paris, France.
Expected sphere of influence and collaboration is expected to be immediate team. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner in spoken and written business language.
Desirable progression towards skills involving negotiation and convincing.