Experience and Technical Skills:
- IT Background: Business Informatics or University Degree with IT Cursus or equivalent with significant experiences in Investment Banking and Financial Products
- Interested in technology and in the different opportunities to bring to banking industry
- Good understanding of IT concepts & architecture. Familiar with using specific tools for testing purpose for instance. SQL queries do not afraid you.
- Experience in Agile project setup (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.)
- German and fluent English necessary to work in an international environment
Personal Abilities and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills necessary to work with colleagues from different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Able to establish credibility quickly with the business lines and other stakeholders
- Interest in learning more about products with complex structures and payoffs
- Strong level of autonomy expected especially facing our business partners
- Good analytical skills
- Good organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Articulate, friendly and approachable Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Do you see yourself standing alone or standing out? Make the difference and join our team! We are looking for a Business Analyst – Static Data Management, Insurance of securitized certificates and automated documentation (m/f/d)
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
The role of the IT team is to maintain and develop core eTrading systems and to support the Global Markets trading desk for Listed Products.
The IT applications landscape contains mainly:
- the manufacturing process with e.g. a highly automated issuance process for in average 2.500 securitized certificates per day
- 60 Websites to support the B2B2C Sales Approach to reach out to retail customers
- inhouse developed eTrading platforms:
- ICOM as the OTC Trading Platform for Warrants, Turbos and Certificates, able to price and trade hundreds of thousands of instruments in parallel
- Jaguar as Market Making Platform for ETF Trading
- the CFD Platform Panther, hosting the CFD Business for multiple retail brokers following a white labeling approach
The applications the Business Analyst needs to deal with contain a wide variety of static data and the outcoming legal documentation. The work contains a strong collaboration between the business department (mainly legal) and the IT. As a connector between these two units, you will be asked for support, giving input in both directions and helping on decision finding.