• Candidate should have at least 8 years of experience as Business analyst
• Understanding on Asset and Liability management, Liquidity Risk (FTP, Interest Rate Risk, FX Risk, NIM) and Banking products such as Equities, Fixed income and Derivative products is mandatory
• Understanding on BASEL III Liquidity ratios (LCR/NSFR) is required
• Experience in working with conceptual and physical Data Models, with proven SQL skills is a must
• Strong Business Analysis skill across artifacts like Impact analysis, Business Requirement documents, Functional specification document, Functional Validation (Testing) and etc.
• Agile process knowledge like user story, sprint, planning, demo is also a must.
• Ability to perform validation, testing, functionality reviews and relevant training (peer on boarding, developers, ..).
• Proven communication skills (spoken and written) to interact with on & off-shore teams with multi-cultural environment.
• Should be a quick learner, adapt to change, pro-active & self driven.
• Strong analytical skills and proven numerical skills.
• Keen sense of quality and client orientation
• Should be flexible to work from different locations and different timings.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.