During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- PMO work involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience.
- Tracking status of project deliverables and milestones;
- Co-ordination of project Governance arrangements.
- Assisting the Project Manager with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance.
- Provide project support, when this is the case this will include, amongst other things, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business systems to meet identified business requirements
- Co-ordinating with central PMO teams on budget allocation and staffing updates
- Communications to the management and different stakeholders on project status
- Monitoring of the SGIL Initial Margin / Variation Margin regulatory solution
- Continuously innovating and improving project processes
- Take care of the quality of both deliverables and communication,
- Understand the regulations changes and transpose these into business requirements
- Bring and develop expertise on regulatory topics
- Delivery of Business Requirements that meet the business and regulatory needs and obligations
- Prepare, coordinate, and execute the project plan for Phase 5 [Sept2020] UMR counterparties
- Keep our operational risks low and enhancing the culture of risk management
- Develop professional relationships with sponsors and with all the stakeholders,
- Develop people to better face the new context
- Other duties requested by your line manager in accordance with your position and qualifications
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.