• Knowledge on All Swift Payments, MT1XX, MT2XX, MT9XX
• Domestic and International Payments
• Knowledge on European payments like SEPA, TARGET clearing is an added advantage
• Functional expert, with strong knowledge of end-end payments process
• Liaise with all related Business and Support Unit stakeholders, including onshore Product Owners, to analyze and challenge business requirements, leading to functional specifications and detailed user stories
• Work with the onshore Product Managers to groom the product roadmap
• Liaising with IT team to ensure the features are tested in the correct approach
• Contribute to Product functional improvement with metrics on business usage
• Advises, reports and alerts his Product Owner to optimize and enhance solutions favoring the delivery of value
• Contribute to users change management (on-line help, training)
• Ability to conduct contribute to workshops, demos, Project Kickoff, STEERCOs and OPCOs.
• Ability to negotiate priorities with Product Managers and sponsors on the backlog to deliver MVP
• Communicate and negotiate on deliverables, scope, delays and priorities.
• Ability to create a relationship of trust and faith with the clients.
• Advanced knowledge of Agile
• Progression towards emerging technologies (AI, ML etc.)
• Advanced Level Industry certifications.
• Multiple domain expertise
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.