• Good analytical skills with a eye for detail
• Expertise in Investment Banking and Operations
• Client skills / Excellent presentation required
• Strong change Management capabilities
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment
• Energetic and mature, Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team of peers
• Ability to raise relevant alert to sponsor and management
• Understanding of project stakes, able to work in high pressure environment
• Client Orientation: Ability to understand the big picture of initiatives in his/her portfolio
• Good interpersonal skills, Ability to stay tuned to FO and OPER requirements
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a fully owned subsidiary of the European banking major, Societe Generale .
SGGSC has over 15 years of experience in sustainable delivery across information technology and banking operations. We are an employee focused organization, known for the extensive opportunities we provide for career progression and development.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.