The team is developing and maintaining exchange connectivity and high-performance front-to-back office systems. All development is leveraging on a common framework developed in Asia, Europe and Americas. Increasing demands on the order management system and the data feed distribution architecture implies the implementation of new and innovative technical solutions. Those solutions often involve significant manpower, with very diverse technical skills (networking, system, real-time algorithm, market data…).
Your mission will be to manage a software application which has for purpose the recording, the pre and post processing of real time market data feed and its exposure to a variety of clients but also to provide functional and technical support to its stakeholders.
You should demonstrate logical reasoning, responsibility and motivation and be willing to understand the business and technical context of the role.
What you will do::
- Understand the detailed functional specifications and translate them into technical ones;
- Prepare the technical documentation;
- Manage system hardware and application software implementation and upgrades;
- Participate in the change and release management activities;
- Provide technical and functional support to users (level 1/2) and report to the management if risk situations may occur;
- Troubleshoot problems with the software by building and executing data base interogations in SQL and also by investigating set-up and configurations at server and infrastructure level;
- Comply with standards and procedures (architecture, security, quality, documentation) and ensure compliance with the technical specifications;
- Creates and updates documentation and protocols for aplication use;
- Asses the business process requirements.