If you're into the following challenges: digital, energy transition, diversity/inclusion and you would like to get involved in building the future, you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for team players, invested people who are able to bring ideas and express their opinions.
Are you looking for a stable company offering international opportunities?
A strong cultural mix thanks to a well-established French company in the Americas:
A pillar in the economy which is building the tomorrow’s world:
An opportunity to express yourself and get involved:
Did you know? Societe Generale remains open as an essential service during Covid-19! We have adopted a gradual process of reopening our offices, placing flexibility and health of our employees at the top of our priorities.
• Establish strong client relationships with business partners (Regulatory Operations, Compliance and Front Office) to satisfy their needs and anticipating potential issues
• Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders
• Translate the needs into Agile stories and support the Product Owner
• Translate technical constraints and issues to a non-technical audience
• Participate in discussions and initiatives across Compliance, Front Office, Operations, and Technology groups.
• Gain a strong understanding of the end-to-end systems related to Regulatory Trade Reporting
• Help the team create and improve systems and services in line with business needs and within the current context
• Follow regulatory and industry updates impacting various regulatory obligations (Ex: Blue Sheets, LOPR, OATS, TRF, CAT, TRACE)
• Collaborate with internal teams to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Participates in the design, integration, and organization of technical solutions
• Participate in end to end testing and create test cases based on specific user requirements
• Coordinate and liaise with clients on User Acceptance Test (UAT) phase
• Communicate, escalate, and update stakeholders on various topics (issues, action plans, etc.)
• Participation on production incidents: Coordination and communication of appropriate response and participate in repairing and validating outputs
• Participate in preparation, validation or correction of regulatory reports as was ad-hoc demands from different stakeholders
• Create and maintain documentation on business knowledge
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.