Purpose of the Role
The role of a Lead-CI, working within a Process and Continuous Improvement team, is responsible for carrying out or coaching process improvement projects or deployment of techniques linked to the process approach, under the supervision of a functional or hierarchical manager
He/she contributes to work to improve performance according to defined strategic focuses: customer satisfaction, control of risks, operational efficiency, business development, etc.
The techniques of the process approach concerned are based on Business Processes Management, as defined in Group practices.
He/she is responsible for results as defined in the Project Management Plan validated by the sponsor
Responsibilities in the Role
Establishing Managerial Practices
• As Lead - CI, has to setup the way key managerial practices are driven through people aspect ensuring the managerial system is understood by the teams and it is correctly in place across the teams
• As Lead - CI, assess periodically the level of maturity of the teams and share with the managers the priority in term of help/support/coaching for the consequent period as the new maturity level to reach
• As Lead - CI, participates to the best practices sharing, enriches the KM as the continuous improvement plan of the CI and of the transformation
• The Lead - CI is the privileged contact of the Business Line Exco and their n-1 and in charge of their support on Managerial Practices
• The Lead CI - Supports managers in their daily activity in terms of team performance monitoring and operational & relational efficiency, relying on Lean Management principles;
• As Lead - CI, identifies of key efficiency opportunities with the designated teams & acts as an account manager between Business Line and Delivery Excellence / Risk / Other team to have the efficiency targets achieved
• Leverage on STX leadership in certifying the productivity gains
• Lead - CI understand all SG LM methodology / approach ( dimensions (VOC, PE, MB, ….) ) and tools box (Implementation part)
• Lead - CI is able to explain Lean Management concept and train the Business Lines on the same
• Lead - CI is able to different and recommend methodology to drive process improvement (e.g LM is about wastes elimination within the department and LSS about process variance and Variability)
• CIL should be able to deploy LM on an area if needed. Is able to support/drive project / wave as a navigator if green belt, and if black belt a as Stream lead.
• Support communication efforts, the design, development, delivery and management of communications
• Support training efforts, Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
• Complete change management assessments
• Supporting evaluation and ensuring user readiness
WOW Factor of this JOB:
• Help Business Line management in establishing the managerial practices as a culture in the organization