1.Support with BA exposure in Finance.
(Collateral Engine within the Commodity trade finance platform)
2. Windows (power shell) &
3. MYSQL / Oracle (SQL)
4. Drive automation & internal projects (migration etc)
- Total years of Experience 4 - 7 Years.
- The candidate must have good understanding of Commodity Trade Finance domain Minimum 2 Years.
- Multitasking, working on multiple requests and should be able to prioritize the work.
- Basic level of IT process awareness is an advantage.
- Should have worked in an Agile teams.
- Basis understanding of SQL queries is a must.
As part of functional support feature team, the candidate would be working towards maximum value delivered to the business by:
- Assisting the users of the application with their queries
- Automating the report
- Challenging the business users on the value of the incidents raised by them and questioning the urgency.
- Functional monitoring of the application and work towards improving it
- Helping the users to capture the right requirements to be tagged under backlog
- Co-ordination with IT teams on production bugs raised/improvement areas in the tool.
- The candidate should be open to work in shifts.
- Team player
- Innovation oriented and open mindset
- French language is a plus
- Proven Ability to learn and work on latest technology, have good analytical skills and pickup fast.
- Should have excellent communication, interpersonal skills and be a team player.
- Should have been engaged on support topics
- Experience working in an onsite-offshore model would be an advantage
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.