The Market Access team is developing and maintaining exchange connectivity and high-performance front-to-back office systems. All development is leveraging on a common framework developed in Asia, Europe and Americas. Increasing demands on the order management system and the data feed distribution architecture implies the implementation of new and innovative technical solutions. Those solutions often involve significant manpower, with very diverse technical skills (networking, system, real-time algorithm, market data…)
Your mission will be to translate the business requirements into technical ones, test them and ensure successful production deliveries.
You should demonstrate logical reasoning, responsibility and motivation and be willing to understand the business and technical context of the role.
What you will do:
- Asses the business process requirements;
- Write functional specifications and impact analysis on order passing and market data features;
- Validate technical impacts;
- Coordinate different teams (Development, Tests, Infrastructure, Support);
- Coordinate people within different locations (Paris, London, Asia, USA);
- Participate in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production;
- Reporte and alerte the management if risk situations may occur;
- Respect of allocated budget;
- Coordinate the services delivered by the team including schedules, reporting (roadmap,
Contacts persons to liaise with:
- Trading desks;
- Middle-office persons;
- Development teams;
- Support teams;
- Infrastructure teams (Systems, Networks, Database);
- External contacts: exchanges of interest for SG business.