- You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University.
- You are fluent in English
- Proficient with MS Office, Internal IT architecture (FO to Accounting) would be a plus.
- You are able to communicate convincingly with the key stakeholders
- Ability to quickly give a synthetic overview (good oral & written communication) & communicate with top management
- Coordination skills (across and between the teams in DFIN and other departments)
- Ability to analyze/handle complex issues (strong analytical sense) & propose effective solutions
- Team player, enjoy sharing information, adaptable
- Solution-focused, service-oriented and proactive, ability to drive the change
- Have a reliable professional conduct.
Now let's talk about the post-match!
The Future is you !
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
Come put your talents at the service of the Group and don't stay on the bench!
ARE YOU STILL HESITATING ?
You will benefit from this experience and have an excellent ability to further develop your analytical skills.
You will have the opportunity to discover a new country, culture and the day-to-day job in an Investment Banking Industry.
The candidate will work on pitches and execution and will learn techniques that will help him/her develop skills across trading markets.
Are you ready to join Societe Generale?
You will be joining the Global and Integrated Finance Division (‘DFIN’) more precisely the Finance Digital Transformation Office (DFIN/DTO).
The department’s aim is to add value to the Group and its business lines' development, through a transformation of our organisation and operating modes. DFIN provides a key contribution to the Group value creation, through our activities of strategic advisory, steering, data production and certification. We are engaged in all dimensions of performance evaluation across the Group and provide a transversal and objective vision to support informed decision-making for the management and development of the Group and its business lines.
Some of the many ways we are providing this are in the following:
• Support and challenge all business lines, at every level of the organisation;
• Organise an agile adaptation to strategic and regulatory challenges;
• Ensure the security and reliability of financial information through operational excellence;
• General management, pillars, business lines and corporate functions, regulators, auditors, markets and investors;
• Performance assessed with operational indicators and financial information;
• From strategic analysis to decision-making and execution monitoring;
• Transversal vision of the Group, of all business lines and geographic regions;
• Objectivity and the ability to take the broad view;
• As trusted advisors, we are an essential partner to the managers;
International function (paths and career) and diversity;
• Exemplarity in our management and our daily behaviours;
• Innovation in our operation models and the implementation of digital levers.
DFIN DTO (Digital Transformation Office) is the entry point and the interlocutor of other Group central divisions for the deployment of instructions, procedures, projects or tools of the Group on the DFIN perimeter in UK. It provides overall coordination and implementation on the perimeter that devolves resulting transformation and reorganisation plans.
DFIN DTO UK supports other departments in their respective missions by:
• Propose Transformation strategy and build resulting action plan
• Ensure quality project delivery
• Support internal and external clients for change the bank initiatives such as IT evolutions, process optimization and reorganizations