Contributes to execution of audits (Standalone/Global) as per Audit Plan and issue recommendations.
Contributes to the shared services mission and and other activities assigned.
Active participation in annual risk assessment exercise.
Guiding and coaching Audit trainees on audit assignmentsEducational Requirements: Chartered Accountant/ MBA Finance
Certification required: Certified Internal Auditor
Range of Experience: 5 to 8 Yrs. of Experience
Role Title: Business Auditor (CL 7)
Good understanding of the Banking/Financial operations and accounting standards and activities. Investment banking operations, Trade services, Group reporting, IFRS etc.
Good understanding of the applicable banking regulatory and statutory norms
Good Working experience on Investment banking and capital market instrumentsResponsibilities + Duties:
1) Being a contributor to the audit life cycle from planning to testing, reporting and closure of recommendation under the guidance of the Head of Mission/Senior Auditors, he assists audit management in execution of Audit plan. The audit work performed should comply with prescribed quality and timelines. Shared services missions may involve onshore travel.
2) Maintains clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the audit workflow tool, in accordance with the prescribed methodology.
3). Be a part of the quality initiative taken by the Audit department and deliver audit related work as per prescribed timelines and quality standards.
4) Makes appropriate recommendations to improve SG processes
5) Follow-up recommendations issued timely and escalate when needed
6) Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
7) Stakeholder management as a part of Continuous audit monitoring
Good understanding of Audit lifecycle from planning to closure of recommendations. Prior experience of performing controls testing/ executing audits independently.
Sound understanding of Risk based audit methodology, risk assessment and audit planning.
Good audit report writing skills
Ability to work on multi location/global audit with large and diverse teams.
Sound understanding/exposure on quality initiatives within audit function.
Fluent Command over English language (oral as well as written)
Knowledge of Data Analytics would be an added advantage
Result Orientation and time management
Contribution to Strategy
Ability to work with diverse teams/Team player