- Experience working with Global Banks in their Risk & finance function.
- Expert knowledge of Data Modelling in either UML or ER languages
- Experience playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Clear strategic understanding of the value that Business Data Modelling can provide
- Expert knowledge of data modelling and Metadata technologies and methods of storing reference data and definitions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience in linking conceptual, logical, and physical models to provide a tangible value to the business
- Varied and detailed knowledge of one or more Data Management areas such as Data Quality, Data Migration, Ownership etc.
- Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams
- Domain knowledge and prior experience in investment banking, specifically in on or more areas of Finance: Liquidity, Accounting, General Ledger, Budgets, Performance, P&L, Regulatory Reporting
Experience : 13+ Years
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.